ELEGOO JUPITER SE 12.8" 6K MONO MSLA 3D PRINTER Auto Resin Feeding
This listing price includes shipping mark-up charge besides the standard store-wide shipping policy.
Please contact us to remove/refund the shipping if you are picking-up.
Shipping size: 37" x 27" x 19" *subject to over-size handling charge (GIRTH over 130")
Shipping weight: 52 KG (118 LBS) *subject to over-weight handling charge (over 50 LBS)
Shipping from Nevada 89103
- Open-box Grade A+ -> The item is in like new, never used/assembled condition. It's returned due to buyers' remorse or fulfillment error. It may only show sign of repackaging due to our inspection service (opening the box, taking photos, recording serial #, classifying grades). It's sealed, packaged in the original factory condition with ALL original factory parts/accessories in inspected new or like new condition.
Good Used Condition -> backed with 30-day warranty by our store - you will have a FULLY FUNCTIONAL UNIT OR YOU GET FREE REPLACEMENT (parts/units). It was inspected, cleaned, repaired to full working order and is in overall good pre-owned condition. It WILL contain aesthetic signs of wear/teas/scratches (especially on the tank/lid). This item may be repackaged.
*REMINDER: this is a used unit. NOT REFURBISHED
*FEP sheets - users WILL need to replace FEP prior to the initial use.
- Fix-up DIY projects -> The unit has damage in functionality (e.g. a bad LCD/Z axis). It needs fix-up & touch-up to be fully functional. It usually contains signs of wears/tears/aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents/cracking. It powers on. It might miss one or ALL minor parts/hardware/accessories. Customers MIGHT need to buy up to 2 units with us in order to make 1 functional unit. Great as DIY fix-up projects for experienced DIY experts. The benefits of Elegoo products are that they are supported with comprehensive range of parts/accessories/replacement available on the market, which almost makes every unit fully restorable. Feel free to leave us a note if you want to avoid/deal with certain types of repairs such as LCD/UV LED/Mainboard/Axis repairs - we will do our best to pick the units you know how to fix.
--- Manufacturer's Description ---
- 【12.8-inch 6K Monochrome LCD】ELEGOO Jupiter features a 12.8-inch 6K monochrome LCD with a resolution of 5448x3064, allowing you to print models with intricate details and impressive print quality at 51-micron XY resolution, and fast layer curing speed up to 70 mm/h.
- 【Larger Print Volume】With a massive 277.848 x 156.264 x 300 mm build volume and a 286x166mm mask LCD, you can print large models or multiple small parts at once, or anything in between, greatly improving the model print output and efficiency, so it can also meet the printing requirements of commercial users.
- 【All-metal Structure】The printer body and main components are made of high-strength sheet metal, which is resistant to aging and scratches. The Z-axis adopts a ball screw with four sliders for more smooth and quiet movement, effectively increasing Z-axis stability and reducing Z-axis wobble during printing.
- 【Automatic Resin Feeding】Jupiter comes with a unique screw-on resin bottle cap, which allows you to install the resin bottle upside down behind the resin tank that has a resin feeding inlet, and when the resin in the tank is too low, the resin is automatically fed through the resin tank inlet. No more worry about running out of resin mid-print as the automatic resin feeder system will continuously add resin from resin bottle whenever needed during the printing process.
- 【5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen】The 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with a simple UI interface and clear display is highly responsive and straightforward to operate, with no delay or lag, and supports multi-language switching at will.
- 【Better Printing Experience】The plug-in air purifier with built-in activated carbon filter can effectively absorb and filter resin odor during the printing process, giving you a fresh and safe printing experience. The built-in LED strip will automatically light up when you open the door; the beam is uniform and soft, non-UV light won't cure resin, and you can use the printer normally even if the room is poorly lit.